2.3
Style and Design

We have seen many My Pillow ads over the years, anyone watching TV has been bombarded with them. My wife has great difficulty with sleep, partly due to not being able to get comfortable.

Recently there were My Pillow ads on "Small Town Big Deal". In that commercial it talks about full refunds and free shipping and in which Mike Lindell says, "What have you got to lose?" (or words to that effect) After seeing that commercial a few times, my wife decided to splurge and buy us some My Pillows. We received the pillows and tried them for a few days. I found it to be way too soft for me, and she couldn't sleep using hers.

Since she made the order over the phone we didn't have a receipt, and in the package was only a packing list. On that sheet it says "My Pillow will refund 100% of your purchase price (less shipping costs)." and that, "Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer." Also it is required that one obtain an RMA number from My Pillow. I called to get a return label and RMA number and discuss the shipping costs and was told that we would have to pay the shipping, both ways. She offered to send us pillows with 30% more fill in them, and that My Pillow would pay the shipping both ways for the exchange.

We decided against it. The representative said that the ad we had seen on Small Town Big Deal had expired a couple of days before we placed our order. So now we will be out $20.00 for trying the pillows. Mr.

Mike Lindell: $20.00 is what we lost, and for us, disabled seniors on a very limited income, $20.00 is a big deal. My recommendation for anyone thinking about My Pillow: go to Walmart or some other store that has a "customer satisfaction return policy" and buy the pillow.

If you like it, great, if not, no big deal return it and try something else. I would like the $20.00 back.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Shipping both ways at my expense.

Comments