1K views

Okay, here's a follow-up to my original review. I have to pay $35 dollars to send my pillows back because they won't fit in a smaller size box....

Yes, they will gladly refund in 60 days, but you have to CALL customer service (there is absolutely no mention of how to do a return on their website) get a return validation number, find a box big enough for the pillows (see above), get the box to the post office or UPS pick-up THEN hope to *** they handle your return. Folks, here's the math: $100 pillows minus the $35 I have to pay myself to learn a lesson = lesson learned.

PS: this guy's doing a media blitz now - I just heard him advertising on Pandora...repeat after me, "the pillow's are no good....the pillow's are no good....the pillows are no good. "

Review about: Mypillow Standard Queen Classic Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Homosassa, Florida, United States #1309498

Yeppers I learned my lesson as well never again they suck!!!

Wichita, Kansas, United States #1309465

I have been watching the commercials and wanting to find some one who actually got one. Watching the way he barley pats the pillow and know in my heart there is no way this pillow can support my head and neck but the marketing skill is so good, I am so glad I came here before ordering one, even though chances are that once I found out that it cost 100.00 I would not have gotten it any way.

They have not invented the pillow that I would pay that kind of money for. Once again thank you for the heads up!