1K views
1.7
Style and Design

When You have 20 pages of a disclaimer to agree with before you buy a product. There is an obvious Problem which made me instantly STOP my order and dig deeper for reviews and I am glad I did.

So I was going to suck it up and order 2 of theses pillows and when I got to the checkout page before I filled out the Credit card info I saw the disclaimer box where you had to agree to it before you could order. I actually read it and it was a mile long and you can sue them for anything EVER You say you will pay for tax and return shipping and you almost agree your a sucker it you click " I AGREE" to this. I have NEVER, EVER seen something like this to purchase a product from someplace.

I knew instantly something was wrong for them to have added that stuff so I did some research and there are FAR FAR more highly unsatisfied customers than satisfied customers, plus I would not be surprised if some of those 4 and 5 star ratings are from hire help from the company. All I can say if a company has so little faith n there on product they will not stand behind it and charge you tax, shipping plus charge a small fortune for it to start with its best to keep moving and it will eat itself sooner or later no matter how much they spend advertising on every commercial break on TV.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Stop Advertising a 100% money back if your charging over 30% + to return it.

I liked: I never ordered them.

I didn't like: Disclaimer you have to agree too before ordering.

Comments