Style and Design

My Wife bought the Hype about these pillows. (The Ads NEVER STOP).

I used mine for 2 Hours, my Wife Suffered though a whole night. In the Morning our two Beagles got them and they actually Liked them. So if you have Dogs, get these Miserable Pillows. My Question is who the heck is buying these Terrible things.

People must still be buying them to pay for the Endless number of Highly Annoying Ads they run on every Channel every day. I just don't understand why there is anyone one left that does not know how BAD they are???

I guess that P.T. Barnum was right: "There is a Sucker born every Minute".

This person wrote the review because of not as described of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Mypillow to "warm other people any this junk".

Comments

Waterboro, Maine, United States #1263090

I wanted to love it for weeks. All the commercials made me think there was something wrong with ME for not loving it.

It sucks!!!! What a scam, no fill at all.

10 minutes after putting your head on it it goes flat. $50 down the drain, piece of ***.

Lawrence, Kansas, United States #1263069

We agree. Terrible Pillows.