1.1K views

Then said I deserve $10 refund and the 2 extra pillows. I was told I have to pay shipping back and the reorder special. But she did offer to sell me a shipping label for $10 plus tax. I enjoy the new pillow, but the headache from their so called customer service just going to return the pillows and be done with them!

Don't order save yourself my headache. I ordered 2 king pillows and paid $109.98 and about a week later I get new promo for 4 pillows for $99.98 (2 king and 2 go anywhere). At first interested in buying 3rd pillow if given credit difference and was told the pillow was @ $70. Then said I deserve $10 refund and the 2 extra pillows.

I enjoy the new pillow, but the headache from their so called customer service just going to return the pillows and be done with them! Don't order save yourself my headache.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Buy One Get One Free Deal.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

I bought a bamboo pillow at a flea market for $15. Chose soft and it's fantastic. Glad I never bought a my pillow!!

Arrowhead mall store has great customer service. Terry was excellent in his presentation and it was a pleasure doing business with him