2.1K views

be sure and save your receipt because these jerks depend upon you losing it so you can't return it.absolute junk.

wouldn't sleep on the mattress for free. the pillows bunch up, just garbage, sorry fortunately for the pillow store, they can still collect revenues on their overprices pillow cases that you may have happened to be suckered into, no they are not returnable even if they have not been used. what a joke.

even if they are new they can't be returned???i shopped the store in Lincoln Nebraska, bet it won't be there when their lease runs up

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $70. The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. The most disappointing about mypillow pillow from Mypillow was customer service, hanged up on me and pillow quality Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Mypillow to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mypillow?

Comments

I think your problem is that you were trying to bang your pillow.