Bernardsville, New Jersey
3.9K views

Order MY PILLOW, got the pillow, I paid $ 10,00 for shipping but realized after receiving the order that they send me the wrong pillow, want to exchange, I called every single day to make the exchange, since I only had 30 days to exchange the pillow, I talk to at least 10 different costumer service, they all want me to speak to a manager as they could not send me a pre paid label to return the wrong item, , MANAGER NEVER CALLED ME BACK!! I end up returning the pillow, paying $ 13 ,00 for returning the wrong pillow back and did not get my shipping refunded!!! I should because they where the ones to send me the wrong order!!!!

AWFULL EXPERIENCE!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and buy one get one free scam. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of mypillow pillow and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1700. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Had an Experience with Mypillow?

Comments

Richardson, Texas, United States #1207322

You piece of bird hockey, bald face liar. Take that worthless lumpy pillow and wipe your *** with it. You should be indicted for treason

But wait! Has anyone noticed the the P & H charges are more than the *** thing costs to start with?

Anyone who thinks they are getting something for nothing never heard the old saying "You pay for what you get and you don't get anything for nut-un.

to Anonymous #1127063

This company are out there just to get money and they don't resolve any issues with products

I will never deal with them ever again .