Worst experience ever! Started a week after my order had been placed.

I phoned to get a tracking number that had never been emailed as promised. At that time was given a number as well as "the package is due to be delivered today." For the next week I attempted to track a number that was not visible on any site, and mean while contacting MyPillow to only find "no further info available." When I was able to speak with someone any new or added info given to me was never accurate. Item was never shipped as well as the wrong order was placed, REALLY! I spent well over 30 minutes on hold twice, left 3 messages with no return call.

Keep in mind the people I was able to speak with stated this is because of the Holiday they were having shipping issues, none of this had to do with the Holiday!

This was all BAD Customer Service! Finally I cancelled the order and contacted my credit card company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of mypillow customer care. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mypillow customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mypillow.

Comments