Got 2 of My Pillows as a gift - absolutely the worst pillow in the world. I had neck aches, headaches, backaches, etc.

So uncomfortable. I noticed that on their site, Mypillow.com, you can't leave feedback. Very cleaver of them. Beware, shop around - Bed Bath Beyond has great pillows as does Macys.

Impossible to put into a washing machine - it floats and does not get clean. It gets Lumpy and disfigured. I donated them to Goodwill and they probably tossed them in the trash.

When something sounds too good to be true, it is. Shop around, don't be taken in by any ads.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Grossly exaggerated advertised ads.

Comments

Honolulu, Hawaii, United States #1115632

I think their ads are bait and switch. One pillow was $50+ then I saw buy one get one free for $99.

Made no sense-then they wanted $20 shipping.

Just found it in Bed Bath and Beyond and with my 20% off coupon and tax was about $50. I will try and if I don't like it Bed Bath and Beyond will take it back.