Crossroads Center, 4101 W Division St, Waite Park, MN 56387, USA

Received this pillow and it was flat and lumpy. Yes I put it in the dryer, it was of no use.

Then as of now I'm on hold for 20 minutes trying to return it because with out a rma number they will not take it back. Guess there hoping I'll just give up or there are soo bad of a pillow everyone is sending them back. Do yourself a favor and put your money somewhere else like under a great pillow. The price of this pillow is way, way over rated.

Wish I would have found this consumer site before I wasted my time on this pillow.... Then while I'm on hold waiting to talk to a customer service agent I've heard amazing grace at least 6 times so far...

Now I've been on hold for 31 minutes and still waiting, I don't think they are even answering anyone's calls.. Guess I'll have to cancel my card in order to get anywhere....

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Entire process, Ridiculous price, Inferior product, Advertising.

Comments

We ordered the pillows and while we were ordering changed our minds. We tried to cancel the order while we still on them on the phone.

We were told we had to call customer service. So we did. We never got to speak to anyone. Had me on hold for over 2 hours.

I sent emails nothing. We have spent 4 days trying to cancel by phone for hours leaving messages and emails. The orders has already been sent out. Called the number to order and ask them to get someone for me I was told they just took the orders and said the wait time for custr service for today (Dec.

16) was 3 hourss but could leave message and they return it.

NOT. DONT ORDER

Overland Park, Kansas, United States #1256239

I am going through the same thing. No answer on customer service line and no call back.

My pillow is so flat that it is like sleeping without one. Should have knowm better, but someone told me they loved theirs.

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1256075

My Pillow is not only over-rated but over-priced. After all, it is just a pillow.

Go to a store that sells down or feather pillows and buy one or two of them.

They are much more comfortable than any artificial pillows. Perhaps the key is to never buy something that is highly advertised.