We purchased the mattress pad a little over a year ago from QVC. After a couple of months it started taking the shape of each of us with a huge hump in the middle .

I Turned the pad every time I changed the streets but it made no difference . I called QVC it was too late to return it through them . Then I called my pillow . They told me I'd have to take pictures and send them along with a written complaint .

Since I was unable to show the huge valleys in the mattress pad with my camera, there was no point in my sending it in .

I spent a few hundred dollars on this thing and one year later i'm throwing it in the trash. Buyer beware .

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Mattress Topper.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I was thinking of buying this mattress topper BUT after reading the reviews and complaints, I think NOT. It sounds too good to be true.

I was told a long time ago that there's nothing in this world that's perfect nor does it ever last.

Mike can keep his topper. Maybe his pillows are good but he needs to rethink the topper AND make sure the guarantee is a little more than a year, that way when something goes terribly wrong with the product, at least the poor person that bought it can get their money back.

It has a 10 year warranty. My Pillow can only honor it if the customer follows through.

RebelQuail