I 100% agree. The My Pillow is the worst pillow and customer service.

I have called multiple times , been put on hold for 10-15 minutes then asked to leave my name for a call back ... That never comes! You have to pay shipping and "handling" when it comes to you and when you return it! It cost me $15 to return these 2 lumpy non supportive pillows.

My mother in law gave the pillows to 9 people at Christmas for our annual theme gift... Each one of us returned the pillow! Please save your money.

Do not purchase. You get a stif neck from all the hassle you have to go through to return it.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $15. This person is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. The most disappointing about mypillow customer care at Mypillow was does not stay fluffed all night Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments