1.6K views
Style and Design

OMG what a rip off. This pillow is nothing more than cut up pieces of foam inside a pillow case....and this is what I paid $49.95 plus $10 shipping for?

You've got to be kidding me. Of course, like many others, I clicked on the buy one, get one and of course I only got one pillow. Aside from that nonsense, trying to find a comfortable position for my neck with this pillow was virtually impossible. It doesn't conform at all.

No matter how you try to make this pillow adjust to your specific needs, it doesn't happen. I have herniated and bulging discs in my neck so trying to find a comfortable pillow is a real challenge and I've tried them all. This pillow actually made my neck more sore this morning than any other pillow I've used previously. I called them first thing this morning, got a RMA number and it's being mailed back to them for a refund tomorrow.

If you have any type of serious neck problems, DO NOT BUY THIS PILLOW.

Better yet, save yourself the $50 plus $10 shipping and go buy some foam padding, chop it up, stuff it into a pillow case and make your own My Pillow! LOL

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Thanks, will definitely NOT buy this after reading the reviews!