2.4K views

I bought two of the my Pillows about a year ago.I bought them both at regular price!

After I read the directions and washed the pillows they turned into a pillow of cut up mushy,foam chunks!!! I wished I had written this review a year ago!! But at that time I checked reviews after I bought the pillows and they had bad reviews. I should have checked it before I bought them!!

Oh well live and learn! Now My Pillow is on day and night with a promotion to buy one and get the other one for free (what a gimmick)!!

Please save your money!!I would not buy these pillows even if they were free!!

This person wrote the review because of "the worst pillow not the best!!!" of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was pillow quality and bad product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Mypillow?

Comments