Salida, California

Bought pillow and it wasn't what they said it would be, they were very uncomfortable and overprice and they customer service were very rude when I call and complain. I already purchase pillows for very less amount and they put My pillows to shame!

Their also required that the customer pay shipping and handle charges both directions, they wouldn't even cover for the return cost, they made me pay for the return label and gave me a return number;(RMA 3457902-R). I would recommend that you do not buy this product!

You could find a good pillow at the mall for much less and more comfortable. The Item was S/Queen-White SKU SQ2028-w order number 101938762

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of mypillow pillow. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Comments