I was looking for a good pillow after searching through many different ones, so out of desperation I tried MyPillow. I knew it was overpriced, but I gave it a try. The pillows arrived and I tried them for a week, two different types of firmness, and both were terrible. I then went to return the pillows under their great "money back guarantee" only to find that my purchase price of $132 would not be refunded, only $100.70, having deducted for shipping and handling and the return shipping. What a waste of money.

If you want to try these pillows, which I would not recommended, buy it at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. They will take your return and give you a full refund if you are unhappy.

When I called Customer Service to make my return, you can't do it online, I waited a long time to have a person in the returns section answer, then when she did answer I thought I was calling the DMV on a bad day.

I would never recommend this product and I regret ever ordering it.

Review about: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I got on line thinking I would like to have a my pillow. The advertising is so persuasive.Thanks to everybody who spent hard earned money to purchase them, test them and comment on them I will not be purchasing this product.And by the way, i agree, Mike gets way too much air time and celebrities bragging on his pillow.