1.3K views
Style and Design

After 3 different densities, I finally gave up as I was getting neck pains I never had before.When I asked for a refund, I was told the 60 day satisfaction guarantee had expired and the rep was very rude about it.

It seems like a racket as the replacements take 2-3 weeks to exchange, not to mention the shipping costs back to them. I took the pillow apart and found shredded foam. This pillow is a scam. We spent over $100 for pillows for my wife and I.

Don't get suckered in like I did.I will only buy from a retail store so I can try out before buying.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of mypillow pillow. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Had an Experience with Mypillow?

Comments

I'm returning this over priced pillow for my refund, very unsatisfied with these pillows, scam in my opinion don't believe the hype trust me.