I am so over this pillow the commercial is so nonsense It is the worst purchase I have ever made I wish I had looked at the reviews. I do not wake up rested and my neck and back ache every day All in All a waste of money a big rip off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The commercial should be taken off the air for fraud I tried to get my money back and to date no response to my request. The customer service people are rude and of no help with the return of this pillow So I guess I am the sucker for purchasing this junk I could have done better at J.C Penny's

This reviewer shared experience about "this is the worst pillow i have ever slept on the commercial is so miss leading j>c penny would have been better purchase " and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $115. The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments