1.8

My pillow did not work for me. I tried sleeping with it several times and always ended up throwing it off the bed and using my other pillow.

My husband had the same experience. I know they guarantee that you will love the pillow or you can send them back for a total refund. I don't send things back. I do not have the time to pack them up and go to UPS to ship them back I gave them to Goodwill. I hope if you decide to purchase this pillow that it will work for you but we hated them. So, needless to say I would not recommend this pillow.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. The most disappointing about mypillow pillow from Mypillow was very uncomfortable Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments