Style and Design

I bought the pillow at walmart on sale for $15.00 .Sorriest pillow I have ever had.There is big lumps of foam in it that shifts as you lay on it.Goes flat and does not keep it's shape.Gave me a headache.I called and the lady I talked to said that I couldn't have bought it at walmart because they don't sell to any stores and she said I could never have gotten it that cheap.I told her I had the box it came in and the receipt and she just hung on me.This pillow is advertised on tv so much especially on fox news and they lie about it I tell all my family and friends not to buy it.It is false advertising.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Standard Classic Pillow.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: I hope they go out of business for advertising sh-t on tv.

I didn't like: Pillow, Hid the bad reviews, Lack of price transparency, Too many ads, Bumpy.

Comments

Everett, Washington, United States #1280010

THEY DO SELL THESE at walmart! In the "as seen on tv" same guy on the commercial is on the box!

How would it be her fault for buying it? My pillow should do something about walmart selling their product, and they sell them in many many walmart so I'm sure they HAVE to know this is happening!!!

Brandon, Florida, United States #1278599

I purchased my 4 pillows at Costco when the My Pillow rep was there, I don't get lumps in them and I refresh them every couple months by throwing them in the dryer for 15 min. No problems here, If you bought at Walmart, you got what walmart sells and its not the real thing, has to be a spin off no matter what the box says...

You should post pictures next time. I paid over $200 for 4 pillows, so far I am very happy with them...

I bought 2 Queen size pillows at their website. Horrible pillows.

After many emails they finally agreed on returning my payment.

I paid $135, they refunded $113. Do not recommend these pillows at all.

Prescott, Arizona, United States #1278458

They don't sell out of Walmart! Sorry.. you bought a look-a-like...shouldn't be mad at the company.

to Anonymous Denver, Colorado, United States #1278471

So they say they don't sell out of Walmart... we also purchased one at our local Walmart - Paid $50 - sure looks like the real thing. Husband uses it - no complaints.