2.1
Style and Design

After a month of tryimg to get used to it, I tried to give them away. I had purchased two with different levels of firmness.

I didn't contact the company. Even my dog wont sleep on them. Every time I see this company's infomercial I'm angry that they continue to spout their lies.

I didnt want my money back. I wanted a decent pillow.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Worst pillow ever! The foam bits inside are terrible and don’t conform where you need and just way too lumpy!!

Sleeping on your side is impossible! I felt like I was going to suffocate Used it for about an hour and was in so much neck pain I couldn’t sleep. Got rid of it and went back to my cheap pillow!!! There was no way I was going to keep trying to sleep in that thing!

Don’t spend the money on this. Returning ASAP!

We returned our My Pillow pillows. The reason?

They never stopped crackling.

I have never had a pillow make so much noise! They may be comfortable, but if you have a ceaseless noise cracking in your ear, you won't be sleeping well unless you're deaf.

Most expensive, lumpiest, under filled pillow that flattens completely in 15 minutes. The warranty is useless and they wont even exchange them.

Terrible customer service. The guy that sells them has the nerve to wear a cross prominently around his neck.

It's disgusting and pathetic. I even tried washing and drying it as per their suggestion but nothing helps this useless piece of trash.