I bought two of these pillows after watching what's-his-name's ads on TV. WHAT A RIP-OFF.

All this pillow is is a bunch of cheesy pieces of foam crammed into a pillow case and sold as the "end all and be all" of pillows. It DOESN'T cradle your head, it DOESN'T conform to you, it DOESN'T stay cool and it is BAD for your neck. This guy should be selling snake oil -- he's that good at deception. I threw both of them in the trash where they belong.

Don't waste your money.

Talk to a good chiropractor about what kind of pillow to buy -- I recommend eiither a Tempurpedic neck pillow or something similar. Be kind to your neck (which, by the way, affects your entire body!) and buy a quality foam pillow but not THIS ONE!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 04.

Comments

Hello. We are sorry to hear about your complaint.

Please email us at donotreply.corporate@gmail.com with your contact phone number. Please use reference MYP6901 Our National Customer Service Relations Officer from Corporate will be in contact with in 24-48 hours.

Please also send any social media links, as well as photos or videos as evidence to the email. Thank you