mypillow is the worst pillow I could have tried.My neck and back are in worse shape and I have more pain than I did before I bought this scam of a pillow.

Do not bother to buy this over priced piece of garbage. It was a total waste of money. They still make a profit due to the shipping and handling they charge to send it and return it. I will never recommend this pillow to anyone.

If anything, I will do my best to talk them out of giving this company any money at all.Sorry I ever believed their testimonials.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $35. This person is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Mypillow to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mypillow?

Comments

We love my pillow!!!!!

Best pillow ever.

Mypillow - Standard Queen Classic  Pillow Review from Rio Vista, California Mypillow "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..." Read more Mypillow - Bad pillow and customer service Mypillow "These commercials are comical. These pillows are not good. You lay your head on it and it flattens out. Don't even think of washing and drying . Shame on you..." Read more Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more MyPillow False Ad Mypillow "I bought a 'S/Queen- Level' pillow from My Pillow on Jan 11, 2016. I thought I was buying a queen size pillow. The offer was for two pillows for the..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more