Hillsboro, Ohio
1.3K views

The pillow comes compressed and you have to follow instructions when you get it.It was hard and lumpy.

You can feel every little lump of fill inside. I hardly slept a wink, I woke up with a pounding headache and my neck was killing me. I had to pay for shipping and pay for shipping when I returned it. Way to much hype about the pillow.

Paid a total of $18.00 shipping both ways witch was more than the pillow was worth. I went to Walmart the next day and bought a regular Simons pillow and slept great. Don't waist your money. Worst Pillow I have ever had.

friends of mine order two of the My Pillows and said the exact same thing.

It was hard and lumpy and woke up with headaches.It was like sleeping on a pillow filled with golf balls inside as filling..

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. The most disappointing about mypillow pillow from Mypillow was pillow quality Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Mypillow to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mypillow?

Comments