5.7K views
2.5

After needing better support pillows for both myself and my husband, we decided to order 4 Mypillows in 2 different sizes. My husband kept hearing on the radio HOW WONDERFUL these pillows were.

We received them quickly and unpackaged them, followed their "dryer" instructions (sanitized them), and put them on our beds that very same day. After 2 nights sleep, both of us were extremely unhappy and both of us admitted, these pillows were total ***! We are sending them back, and wished I had read the reviews here first. I have yet to call their Customer Service and wait to experience my own personal nightmare.

Yes, we have to now get a huge box, pay for that, and ship them back to this company. I am surprised also, to read all the bad reviews on the Better Business Bureau main page. Was worth trying, but wow...I have to agree with these other complaints and reviews~! DO NOT BUY THIS PILLOW!

You can find a better, firm or soft pillow at Wal-Mart or Macy's...and not spend a total fortune! I was shocked at the checkout page, even with a promo code...HOW EXPENSIVE THESE WERE! My head and neck sunk...right onto my mattress, after the 2nd night!

How in the *** does this guy get away with his scams and gives a 10 year warranty on uncomfortable, lousy pillows that offer absolutely NO SUPPORT to your head and neck??? DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Very much overpriced.

I didn't like: Pillow.

Comments

Almost pushed process order then checked reviews. Thank you everyone for the heads up.

Glad I found this page. Almost ordered until I read all the bad reviews.

Thanks for saving me the headaches. No pun intended.

You don't have to get a huge box.. He showed online that if you have to return them, you just 'smush' them down, while rolling, and tie something around them.. Also said this was how people took them camping with them..

Thanjs for the info I was considering purchasing several pillows but after reading all the negative comments I won't be.