Featured Not resolved
Style and Design

Do not waste your money!! We bought the 4 pack, 2 regular pillows with the 2 travel anywhere pillows (vacuum packed so they arrived Very flat!), and they absolutely are the worst pillows we have ever slept on!!!

The stuffing in them is very lumpy, it separates so your face falls down in the middle of them and you feel like you can’t breathe, which causes you to try to fluff them up and then your neck is not right and causes a neck ache. I would find myself trying to fluff it up and sleep on the end of it. We put them in the dryer like you’re supposed to and done everything that you’re supposed to do and nothing helped. We actually tried them for about three weeks and then sent them back to MyPillow to get our $109.00 refund.

Of course you don’t get any credit for the initial shipping of them and then if you get a label from them that’s another $10, but lesson learned!

I don’t know if you can actually tell anything from my photos but I was trying to let people see how uneven, lopsided, and lumpy they get. DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY!

Comments