1.2K views
Style and Design

I bought my pillows (queen) from the internet ad buy 1 get one free about a year ago. I have sent them back 3 times because they are garbage.

They say "Throw them in the dryer and don't worry about the time" so you open the dryer and clean your vent (if you're luck enough to get that far) before noticing white lint like stuff all over my clothes. At first I thought it was just me. Then the next time I got a little wiser and too my surprise there were small holes in the pillow so the *** that they're filled with just gets all over everywhere. Buying these pillows has been the worst mistake of my life.

I have had to start seeing a chiropractor with neck issues and the list goes on. As I walked through my local Walmart one day I saw a big center isle display of them...and trust me it took everything I could do to not to destroy the darn display. So I firmly believe/and have created some signs and am going to secretly put them on there display of pillows. Please people don't get caught in there trap.

If you have all the time in the world and plenty of thread and needles you better prepare yourself to start sewing and then when you do that the pillow fluff just doesn't adjust. It's like laying your head on a road full of bumps and construction. It is impossible to get comfortable and not have neck issues or excruciating headaches. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT BUY THESE PIECES OF GARBAGE.

The BBB should get involved and maybe have this *** company pay some of my medical bills.

Urrrrrrrrrr If I could reach my arms through this computer I promise you the company would no longer be in existence. ***, dumb liars and cheapscapes.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Standard Queen Classic Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: let me destroy every stupid my pillow that you put in the face of Walmart customers. Walmart was stupid enough to let you put them in their stores and they are going to regret it. So let me help them my destroying their displays without any policecharge.

I didn't like: Cost of chiropractic help.

Comments