Style and Design

I purchased a DEFECTIVE pillow from my pillow's official website....and when received there was an entire section that was 'melded' together....not separate as it should be, but, a big ball of the inside product....yes, they agreed to take it back, as they should have, but, had to write all kinds of authorization numbers on the OUTSIDE OF THE BOX...and it cost me $17 to return the dam thing...it was defective and I had to pay to return.....this man is very sick to do this ..and the postal worker told me they make it impossible to return for regular prices, since they want all sort of conditions for their plant to accept back.....so, cost me a lot of money for them to send me a piece of *** that someone had to know was defective but, they sent it out anyway....elderly people watch out for this snake oil salesman

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was having to pay seventeen dollars to return a defective pillow. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments