1.7K views

From Tim in California. These reviews tell alot as i was considering buying a mypillow.

Most of the reviews i have read here are negative, and ive read alot of reviews on this product, and i will not be purchasing a mypillow. I called the customer support to see what their reviews would be on the product and they were just rude, very bad customer service, she just wanted to process my order so she could make a sale. So i told her i was just getting reviews and she was very rude cause i just wanted to get a review of the product, so i told her im going to pass and that she did terrible customer service. Im sure i can get a pillow that is just as good if not better from bed bath and beyond.

I would not recommend buying this pillow its not all what its hyped up to be just with the customer service. I also tried to do a review on the my pillow site and couldnt find where i could leave one, but read alot of positive reviews, of course they are going to post all of the good reviews on their webpage, but thats why i came to post this review here.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

I didn't like: Customer service, Bad product.

Comments

Fort Myers, Florida, United States #1115269

I was going to buy one of these pillows because I have a bad neck and a lot of pain. After reading these reviews and Consumer Report I am not. Thank you everyone for your experience with the pillow and company.

to Deb #1119377

Too bad you did not share with us what Consumer Reports said on My Pillow ... they are an objective and credible source. Would have been helpful info.